Tue., 5/5/15, 9:00am – 10:00am @ MCPL Spencer
The ability to think clearly is something we all want, and brain health is linked to nutritional choices, physical activity and social activities. Join us for a presentation by Peggy ... (read more)
Mon., 5/18/15, 6:30pm – 8:00pm @ MCPL Spencer
Loving Frank by Nancy Horan will be discussed on May 18th @ 6:30pm. This will be a combined Book club as the Thursday session will not meet. This will be the last session until September 2015.
Tue., 6/2/15, 9:00am – 10:00am @ MCPL Spencer
Gary Gisselman from the Marathon County Historical Society will be taking us down memory lane as he discusses the history of the railroads in Spencer as well as Marathon County. ... (read more)
Mon., 6/15/15, 6:00pm – 8:00pm @ MCPL Spencer
"Mail Call" is one of the highlights for the veterans on the Never Forgotten Honor Flight on their way home from Washington D.C. Please join the Spencer Branch Library on ... (read more)
Environmental educator David Stokes shares stories and songs about nature's biggest, fastest, strongest and smelliest animals. With his infectious enthusiasm, humor and live animals, all ages will be captivated. Free and open to the public.
Tue., 7/7/15, 9:00am – 10:00am @ MCPL Spencer
Gladys Ruha from the Stratford Historical Society will share stories and photos of the lumberjack era!
Randy Peterson, a nationally-recognized children's musician, tells a musical story about a boy who is on a mission to meet a superhero. Sing-along songs and audience participation are part of his unforgettable shows.
- Thu., 6/18/15, 11:00am – 12:00pm @ MCPL Rothschild
- Thu., 6/18/15, 1:30pm – 2:30pm @ MCPL Rothschild
- Tue., 6/23/15, 10:30am – 11:30am @ MCPL Hatley
- Tue., 6/23/15, 2:00pm – 3:00pm @ MCPL Athens
- Tue., 6/30/15, 10:30am – 11:30am @ MCPL Wausau
- Tue., 6/30/15, 2:00pm – 3:00pm @ MCPL Wausau
- Wed., 7/1/15, 10:30am – 11:30am @ Edgar Elementary
- Wed., 7/1/15, 1:30pm – 2:30pm @ MCPL Stratford
- Wed., 7/8/15, 10:00am – 11:00am @ Marathon Elementary
- Wed., 7/8/15, 2:00pm – 3:00pm @ MCPL Spencer
Join the Spencer Branch Library on July 20th from 6:00pm,- 7:30pm to read to a therapy dog. Children are invited to come and practice their reading to a well ... (read more)