FAQ: Can school or daycare groups check out materials when they visit?
If you are a teacher who wants your students to check out books during a group visit to the library:
- Please ensure your students bring their own library cards to the library.
If students do not have library cards:
- Pick up paper library card applications at least three weeks before the visit.
- The students' parents/guardians should complete and sign the applications.
- Verify that the applications are complete.
- Completed applications must be returned to the library at least two weeks before the visit.
- Children who have applied for new cards may only check out two items (and no DVDs or video games).
Also, for groups of 10 or more, see our Group Visit form.