User Fee - Photocopying, Printing, Computer, Faxing Fees
ITEM NUMBER: 10.23
CHAPTER 10: Circulation
COMPUTER ID: CIUSE-4
Title: User Fee - Photocopying, Printing, Computer, Faxing Fees
Effective Date: 1-24-86
Authorized By: Library Director
Date of Last Revision: 9/2006
DEFINITION OF USER FEES:
Charge: To make liable for an error.
Fee: Charge for a service.
Fine: Sum of money paid as a penalty.
Disposition: All revenues are returned to the Marathon County Public Library General Revenue
Photocopies made on the in-house photocopiers and reader-printers are $.10 per page.
Faxing of information to customers
1) Faxing of up to ten pages to Marathon County individuals or businesses will be free.
2) Faxing to out-of-county individuals or businesses will be charged a flat fee of $5.00.
3) Faxing to out-of-state individuals or businesses will be charged a flat fee of $10.00.
Note: See Item Number 11.25 for "Non-Library Related Fax Service Policy"
Printing from computer printers
1) Printing of word processing documents, CD-ROM reference articles, full-text magazine articles and
information from the Internet is $.10 per page.
2) Printing of bibliographic material from specified Library sources is free.
3) Printing of listings from Job Net is free.
Computer disks for word processing will be available for a $1.00 charge at the check out desk.
- Marathon County Public Library
300 North First Street Wausau WI 54403 USA
Account Status: 715-261-7209 (24/7)