Medicare Basics Info Session
Adults Registration It's never too early to learn about Medicare.
If you or someone you love are turning 65, are new to Medicare, or changing from an employer covered plan, you will benefit from attending Medicare Basics. Learn about Medicare parts A, B, C & D, Medicare Supplemental insurance policies, and prescription drug coverage. Classes are offered by the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Central Wisconsin (ADRC-CW) at no charge.
Open to the public. Registration is required by calling 1-888-486-9545.
- 📅 Mon., 4/29/19, 4–6pm @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 Mon., 5/13/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Edgar
- 📅 Thu., 5/16/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Wausau [Community Room (level 2)]
- 📅 Mon., 6/3/19, 2–4pm @ MCPL Wausau [Community Room (level 2)]
- 📅 Tue., 6/11/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Stratford
- 📅 Wed., 6/19/19, 10:30am–12:30pm @ MCPL Rothschild
- 📅 Wed., 6/19/19, 4:30–6:30pm @ MCPL Marathon City
- 📅 Sat., 8/24/19, 9–11am @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 Tue., 8/27/19, 1–3pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Mon., 9/9/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Mon., 9/16/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Edgar
- 📅 Wed., 9/18/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Stratford