Grab & Go Crafts: Jack & the Beanstalk
Parents and their children can share the story of "Jack and the Beanstalk" together at home and then plant their own bean with supplies and instructions provided in a take-home kit by the library!
As part of our Summer Library Program of "Imagine Your Story," budding green thumbs (or their parents) can pick up a kit at the library that includes a bean seed and other supplies, along with instructions to get it growing. We'll also share the link to a video recording of "Jack and the Beanstalk," read by library staff, parents and kids can watch online before the seed is planted!
Even though the library is open, we’re still taking physical distancing precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, so we've packed up these individual kits with all you need to do this fun project at home! Please contact your home MCPL location for more information.
- 📅 6/22–6/27/20 @ MCPL Stratford
- 📅 6/22–6/27/20 @ MCPL Marathon City
- 📅 6/29–7/2/20 @ MCPL Spencer
- 📅 6/29–7/2/20 @ MCPL Rothschild
- 📅 7/13–7/18/20 @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 7/20–7/25/20 @ MCPL Edgar
- 📅 7/27–8/1/20 @ MCPL Athens
- 📅 7/27–7/31/20 @ MCPL Wausau [Children's Department (level 1)]
- 📅 8/3–8/7/20 @ MCPL Mosinee
Kids can plant their own bean at home and watch it grow throughout the summer, with supplies and instructions provided by the library, as well as some stories for budding green thumbs! 🖶
June 22–27, 2020