Curbside pickup is available at all MCPL locations during the pandemic!
This includes library items requested via the Library Catalog (V-Cat) and Interlibrary Loan (WISCAT), as well as copies of reference materials (including tax forms, articles / obituaries, etc.) requested via the Reference Desk.
To arrange pickup of library items:
- Request items online using the Library Catalog or Interlibrary Loan, or call the MCPL location you'd like to use for pickup (during our hours of operation).
- Once your items are ready for pickup, you will be notified by phone, email or text according your notification preferences.
- To schedule a day to pick up your items, call the MCPL location where your items are being held.
- Pick up your items at the arranged time and location according to the instructions provided by library staff.
- To maintain social distancing, library staff at the pickup site cannot accept item requests, returning items, fine payments or donations.
- To return items, please use the library’s outside book drops.
To arrange pickup of reference materials (including tax forms, articles / obituaries, etc.):