Get your documents notarized for free at the library!
- Notary services are offered at MCPL Wausau only.
- Appointments are not available; this service is first come, first served.
- Please contact us in advance to ensure the notary will be available when you arrive.
- Remember to bring a government-issued photo ID to your appointment.
- The library’s notary is not an attorney and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.
Notaries are subject to section 137.01 of the Wisconsin statutes: https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/2017/statutes/statutes/137/i/01.
Find other notaries in our area using the search tool at https://wdfi.org/apps/NotarySearch/SearchCriteria.aspx.
Marathon County Public Library (MCPL)
- Phone: 715-261-7200
- Fax: 715-261-7204
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 account status: 715-261-7209