Apply to work at the Marathon County Public Library!
If you are interested in contributing to a positive work culture, want to be recognized for your job performance and are a talented, team-oriented individual who is motivated to make a difference in our community, consider the following career opportunities.
Openings also are posted on the Marathon County government website: www.co.marathon.wi.us.
Returning applicants: If you have applied to a position on our website previously, log in here.
No library job postings are available at this time. Please check back later, or subscribe to our mailing list below.
Marathon County Government Jobs
- Public Safety 911 Dispatcher - 2021
- Corrections Officers 2021
- Part Time Court Security Deputy
- Aide- Cross Country- Special Education-Edgar School District
- Educational Interpreter
- Paraprofessional-Special Education-Edgar
- Paraprofessional- Special Education -Athens School District
- Paraprofessional - Special Education - Abbotsford School District
- Part Time Investigator
- CWA Snow Plow Operator - On Call
- Custodian - Evenings (PT 50%)
- Reserve Deputy Sheriff - 2021
- Human Resources Analyst - Benefits
- On Site Waste Specialist
- Deputy Sheriff OPEN Recruitment 2021
- Seasonal Laborers FALL/WINTER 2021-2022 Parks
- ADRC Casual Nutrition Site Manager - WI Rapids and/or Marshfield
- Economic Support Specialists
- Seasonal Sylvan Tubing Hill Positions 2021-2022
- ADRC Casual Nutrition Driver - WI Rapids and/or Marshfield
- LTE Project Manager - ERP Implementation
- LTE IT Analyst - Applications Analyst
- Waste Management Specialist
- Administrative Specialist
- Health Aide-Special Education
- Court Clerk
- Social Worker - CLTS