Holiday hours: All MCPL locations will be closed Sat.–Mon., 8/31–9/2.
Patron Linking Procedure
CHAPTER 10: Circulation
COMPUTER ID: CD-12
Title: Patron Linking Procedure
Effective Date: 7-15-13
Authorized By: Library Director
Date of Last Revision: 3-2017
Rules for linking patrons
1. Patrons do not have to be related to link records.
2. Patrons must sign the linking authorization form.
3. All names that are going to be linked must be listed on the form.
4. All patrons must sign below their name. Minors must be signed for by a legal
5. All adult patrons must be present to sign the form. Minors do not need to be present.
6. Patrons may pick up holds, renew items, and pay fines for people they are linked to.
Any checkouts must be done on the card of the person who is present at the time.
7. When a patron asks to be linked, they will be informed that information regarding
any of their library records can be shared with any person they are linked to.
8. If a patron who has other people linked on their account is linked to another patron
record all of the previously linked names will come over as well. If this happens, all
of the names that are linked need to be signed for before they can be linked.
- Marathon County Public Library
300 North First Street Wausau WI 54403 USA
Account Status: 715-261-7209 (24/7)