Holiday hours: All MCPL locations will be closed Sat.-Mon., 5/25–5/27. PATRON SURVEY: Click here to help us learn more about the times you visit your local MCPL!
Medicare Basics Info Session
Adults Registration It's never too early to learn about Medicare!
If you are turning 65, are new to Medicare or changing from an employer-covered plan you will benefit from Medicare Basics.
Join us for a free information session with a representative of the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Central Wisconsin (ADRC-CW) to learn about Medicare parts A, B, C & D, Medicare Supplemental insurance policies, and prescription drug coverage. These programs are open to the public but please note that pre-registration is required by calling 1-888-486-9545.
- 📅 Mon., 6/3/19, 2–4pm @ MCPL Wausau [Community Room (level 2)]
- 📅 Tue., 6/11/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Stratford
- 📅 Wed., 6/19/19, 10:30am–12:30pm @ MCPL Rothschild
- 📅 Wed., 6/19/19, 4:30–6:30pm @ MCPL Marathon City
- 📅 Sat., 8/24/19, 9–11am @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 Tue., 8/27/19, 1–3pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Thu., 9/5/19, 5:30–7:30pm @ MCPL Athens
- 📅 Mon., 9/9/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Mon., 9/16/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Edgar
- 📅 Wed., 9/18/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Stratford
Monday, June 3, 2019