Adults Registration It's never too early to learn about Medicare!
If you are turning 65, are new to Medicare or changing from an employer-covered plan you will benefit from Medicare Basics.
Join us for a free information session with a representative of the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Central Wisconsin (ADRC-CW) to learn about Medicare parts A, B, C & D, Medicare Supplemental insurance policies, and prescription drug coverage. These programs are open to the public but please note that pre-registration is required by calling 1-888-486-9545.
- 📅 Sat., 8/24/19, 9–11am @ MCPL Hatley
- 📅 Tue., 8/27/19, 1–3pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Thu., 9/5/19, 5:30–7:30pm @ MCPL Athens
- 📅 Mon., 9/9/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Mosinee
- 📅 Mon., 9/16/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Edgar
- 📅 Wed., 9/18/19, 5–7pm @ MCPL Stratford
Saturday, August 24, 2019