We would love to show your group all the library has to offer!
We regularly welcome groups of gradeschool and college students, community organizations, and others. To help us plan for your visit, please complete the form on this page in accordance with the following stipulations:
Whether staff assistance is needed, any group of 10 or more that plans to visit the library must contact the library at least one week prior to their visit. In this way, we can avoid conflicts between groups and provide better assistance to all library users.
If staff assistance is needed, groups of any size must contact the library at least two weeks prior to their visit. At certain times of the year, the schedule for visits fills up very quickly, so please contact us well in advance of your intended visit.
- FAQ: Can school or daycare groups check out materials when they visit?
- FAQ: Why do I need to specify a purpose for our group visit?
- FAQ: What services are available to visiting groups?
- FAQ: Why do I need to contact the library in advance for group visits?
- FAQ: How will I know my group visit request is granted?
- Policy: School and Group Visits to the Library