- Can I get a library card to access free e-books, audiobooks and online resources during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure?
- Can I renew my library card to access online library resources during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure?
- Will library items on hold for me still be available after the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure?
- When are my items due during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure?
- What library services will be offered during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure?
- Will any library events be scheduled during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure?
- How long will the library be closed due to COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Does the library offer free tax forms? When will they arrive, and which forms are available?
- What options are there for parking at the Wausau library?
- May we display promotional materials for our group or event at the library?
- How will I know my group visit request is granted?
- What services are available to visiting groups?
- Why do I need to specify a purpose for our group visit?
- Why do I need to contact the library in advance for group visits?
- How do I read a Value Line report?
- Why can't I use one of the library's online resources?
- Why can't I find a residential phone number for someone using ReferenceUSA?
COMPUTERS / INTERNET
- Why can't I access an online resource from home?
- How do I access library computers or Wi-Fi?
- May I use someone else's library card to access library computers?
- What is my library card number (or patron ID)?
- Can I have library items delivered to my home?
- Can I close my library account?
- Why is my item's due date (or renewal date) earlier than expected?
- Can I get a library card if I don't live nearby?
- How do I renew my library account?
- Can I check out items or use my account without my library card?
- Can I view the library record of my child, family member or friend?
- Can school or daycare groups check out materials when they visit?
- What are "Lucky Day" items?
- Why doesn't the library have available copies of a popular item?
- How will I be notified if I have overdue items or items being held?
- What happens if I don't return an item?
- Can I check out if I have fines or overdue items?
- How will I know when my materials are due?
- How can I renew my items?
- May I return my items to any public library?
- May I check out items or use a library computer without my card?
- Can I get a library card for my child?
- What should I do if I lose my library card?
- Should I notify the library if I change my address, phone number or email?
- Why did my library card expire?
- Why can't I request certain items in the Library Catalog (V-Cat)?
- Where can I use my library card?
- Do I need a library card for each MCPL location?
- What is my PIN or password?
- How can I get a library card?
- How many items can I check out, and for how long? And what are the late fees?
WISCONSIN'S DIGITAL LIBRARY
- Wisconsin's Digital Library doesn't have a book I want. Can I suggest it?
- What software do I need to access digital content from the library (e-books and audiobooks)?
- Is my device compatible with the library's digital content (e-books and audiobooks)?
- What are the checkout policies for e-books and audiobooks from Wisconsin's Digital Library?
- Does the library have e-books?
- Where do I return interlibrary loan (ILL) materials?
- Why was my Interlibrary Loan request denied?
- What if I need to keep an Interlibrary Loan item beyond its due date?
- How long may I keep Interlibrary Loan items?
- How will I know when my Interlibrary Loan materials arrive?
- How long will it take to receive my interlibrary loan request?
- How many Interlibrary Loan requests can I submit?
- What if I no longer need an Interlibrary Loan item I've requested?
- Can I use Interlibrary Loan to get information on a subject without a specific item in mind?
- How do I request materials through Interlibrary Loan?
- How much does Interlibrary Loan cost?
- Are magazines available through Interlibrary Loan?
- What kinds of materials cannot be borrowed via Interlibrary Loan?
- What kinds of materials can be borrowed through Interlibrary Loan?
- Who may use Interlibrary Loan?