Marathon County Public Library - Hatley Branch
435 Curtis Avenue, Hatley, Wisconsin 54440
Curbside Pickup during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) closure:
- Step 1: Place holds by calling 715-446-3537: Mon. | Wed., 1–6 p.m.; Tue. | Fri., 8 a.m.–4 p.m.; Thu., 9:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- You will be notified by phone or email when your requests are available for pickup. You must reply to this notification in order to schedule a pickup time frame.
- Only items owned by MCPL Hatley are available for pickup at MCPL Hatley, so you may wish to confirm availability first.
- Online requests are not available while the library is closed.
- Step 2: Arrive during your assigned pickup time frame: Mon. | Wed. 2–6 p.m.; Tue. | Thu. | Fri., 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- If you have a mobile phone, call 715-446-3537 once you've arrived.
- Once your arrival is confirmed, library staff will move your items to the pickup area.
- Step 3: Retrieve your items from the pickup area: parking spaces across from the building, as designated.
For more info about curbside pickup and how we're keeping our patrons and staff safe, visit www.mcpl.us/curbside.
Hours: (closed due to COVID-19 (coronavirus))