Popular full-text magazines, reference books and other sources from world’s leading publishers.
- Covers topics including business, health, education, fitness, sports and leisure, personal finance, general science, multicultural issues, DIY and fashion
- More than 2,300 full-text magazines and journals
- More than 870 full-text reference books
- More than 73,000 full-text primary source documents
- More than 1.6 million photos, maps and flags
- More than 70,000 videos from the Associated Press (AP)
Access to this resource is provided by Badgerlink. BadgerLink is Wisconsin’s Online Library, providing Wisconsin residents with licensed content not available through regular search engines. BadgerLink is a service provided by the Department of Public Instruction, and its resources and staff are paid for with state funding and federal funding from the Institute of Museum & Library Services. For more information about BadgerLink, visit https://badgerlink.dpi.wi.gov/about.
Marathon County Public Library (MCPL)
- Phone: 715-261-7200
- Fax: 715-261-7204
- Email: email@example.com
- 24/7 account status: 715-261-7209