- County email
- Online paystubs
- County intranet
- Holiday schedule
- Event planning
IntelliTime(deprecated) Phone list (N/A)
- Business: Transforming Lives
- Mission: To enrich lives by promoting lifelong learning, and actively providing the community with access to ideas, information and opportunities to connect.
- Vision: A democratic and informed society must have free, equal, and open access to information. We empower citizens to improve their lives, their governments and their communities.
- Literacy and lifelong learning for all ages – We envision a world in which everyone can read, write, evaluate information, and effectively apply technology to lead healthy, productive and fulfilling lives.
- Emerging technologies – We empower the people of Marathon County with the technology to connect to the world and the future.
- Form strong partnerships – We provide opportunities to connect through partnerships with individuals, public and nonprofit agencies, community groups, educators and businesses.
- Equitable access – We provide access to a broad array of content, as well as training and assistance, to help people successfully navigate and use information.
- Service is responsively delivering on our commitments to all of our internal and external customers.
- Integrity is honesty, openness, and demonstrating mutual respect and trust in others.
- Quality is providing public services that are reflective of “best practices” in the field.
- Diversity is actively welcoming and valuing people with different perspectives and experiences.
- Shared Purpose is functioning as a team to attain our organizational goals and working collaboratively with our policy makers, departments, employees, and customers.
- Stewardship of Our Resources is conserving the human, natural, cultural, and financial resources for current and future generations.
Marathon County Public Library (MCPL)
- Phone: 715-261-7200
- Fax: 715-261-7204
- Email: email@example.com
- 24/7 account status: 715-261-7209