213201 Scholar Street, Stratford, Wisconsin 54484
|Mon.||10 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Wed.||10 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Fri.||10 a.m.–4 p.m.|
|Sat.||10 a.m.–2 p.m.|
Beginning in 1930, the Stratford Woman's Club volunteered their time cataloging books and working in the library which was housed first in the Knights of Columbus Hall and later in the back of the post office. In 1947, the library was moved to the Village Council Chambers where it remained until construction of the new library in 1995. The library staff worked to introduce new services. The first story hours were held in 1947 and best sellers were rented out for 10 cents per week in 1948. The Stratford Library joined the county library in 1949, and has been a popular service for area residents since its beginnings.