A reader’s advisory service designed to help you find information about authors, specific books, series information, “read-a-likes” (books similar to ones you enjoy), book and author reviews, book lists, teaching guides and more!
NoveList reading recommendations are also featured in the Library Catalog (V-Cat) when you view the detailed record for an item (under “more like this,” “similar titles,” “similar authors,” etc.).
Access to this resource is provided by Wisconsin Valley Library Service (WVLS), a regional library system that includes the Marathon County Public Library. For more information about WVLS, visit https://wvls.org.
Access to this resource is provided by Badgerlink. BadgerLink is Wisconsin’s Online Library, providing Wisconsin residents with licensed content not available through regular search engines. BadgerLink is a service provided by the Department of Public Instruction, and its resources and staff are paid for with state funding and federal funding from the Institute of Museum & Library Services. For more information about BadgerLink, visit https://badgerlink.dpi.wi.gov/about.
Most popular resources:
- Value Line
- New York Times
- Mango Languages
- Digital Sanborn Maps 1867-1970
- Marathon County Uniform Addressing
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- Virtual Reading Club (Beanstack)
- Videos of Library Programs
- Booklist Reader
- Marathon County Land Records / Maps (GIS)
- Ancestry: Library Edition
- Gale Courses
- Popular Magazines in BadgerLink
- NoveList Plus
- Auto Repair Source
- Newspapers.com: Library Edition
- U.S. Newsstream
- EBSCO All Databases
- Archive of Wisconsin Newspapers
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information
- Consumer Reports
- Consumer Health Complete
- Alt HealthWatch
Marathon County Public Library (MCPL)
- Phone: 715-261-7200
- Fax: 715-261-7204
- Email: email@example.com
- 24/7 account status: 715-261-7209