Need help using your computer, tablet, smartphone or e-reader?
Library staff can provide technology assistance with a variety of topics, including:
- basic computer/internet skills;
- finding and applying for jobs;
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.);
- social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- accessing e-books and library databases;
- using a new computer or mobile device;
- …and more!
For help with these topics, please contact the Reference Desk: 715-261-7230.
Please note: Assistance without an appointment may be limited according to staff availability.
If you need additional assistance, you may request a one-hour “Tech Time” appointment:
- For assistance at MCPL Wausau, call 715-261-7230.
Please bring the following to your appointment, if required/available:
- your device and its power/data cable(s);
- your login information (username, password);
- your device’s instruction booklet;
- your mobile phone (for account recovery purposes);
- data storage media (USB devices, memory cards, CDs/DVDs, etc.).
Marathon County Public Library (MCPL)
- Phone: 715-261-7200
- Fax: 715-261-7204
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 account status: 715-261-7209